Kawasaki ZZR1400 Performance Sport – Thrill Seeker
The 2020 top of the range Kawasaki ZZR1400 Performance Sport edition has not only been blessed with a new bigger engine that starts by offering not only more power but unprecidented torque figures, but comes with an Ohlins TTX rear shock, Brembo M50 brakes along with a sports screen.
Do not be alarmed, the ZZR1400 Performance Sport maintains its ease of use along with its smooth power delivery. Additionally there are now 2 available power modes, and the all new traction control also has 3 adjustable levels that can be selected in relation to surrounding conditions.
Another new feature for the ZZR1400 Performance Sport is the back torque limiter (Slipper Clutch) that is provided to reduce rear wheel chatter or lock up during high rpm downshifts. Added to the latest refinements of the ABS system, safety is high on th list..
The Kawasaki ZX14 or Kawasaki ZZR1400 Performance Sport as it is known in the UK is a stunning motorcycle that turns its Ram air – fuel injected motor into a powerful, torquey sports tourer that will be excellent on any occasion.
With a suggested top speed of around 200mph the ZZR1400 is the most powerful Kawasaki branded motorcycle and will challenge the best of the best and leave them wanting. It will ride at any speed – handle with assurance, has styling to draw a crowd at every stop and turn heads on every corner.
The engine position and Uni-Trak rear suspension linkage complementing the rigid frame gives the bike great controllability at high speeds and superb road holding when sports riding.
The bike also offers a relaxed riding position with low pegs for ample leg room, with its flowing design and the new design of quadruple projector beam headlights illuminating the road ahead this has to be the bike of choice.
Sculpture and curvature changes to the newest model that are not just cosmetic and have been implemented to ensure excellent stability at high speeds and improved heat dissipation from the engine.
A functional work of art!
Why not take a look at our Accessorise My Kawasaki page where you can search for and buy genuine Kawasaki accessories for your ZZR1400.
- Instrument cluster which is easy to read, with black-faced analogue speedometer and tachometer.
- It has a Shift indicator light and clutch engagement light
- Multi function LCD digital display includes fuel guage, gear indicator, dual trip meters, odometer and clock
- The Large diameter petal brake discs, radial mount front callipers and radial pump brake master cylinder give the bike very impressive braking performance and superb feel.
- Hydraulically operated clutch features a radial mount clutch master cylinder for worry free, silky smooth and lightweight operation.
- Idling speed control systems contributes to easy starting capability.
- Lightweight Denso radiator with high-density cores provides efficient cooling.
- Massive head pipe casting contributed to frame rigidity.
- Air box located in frame, contributing to a very compact layout.
- Engine vibartion has been even further reduced by the secondary balance shaft giving silky smooth power delivery.
The key differences between the standard and the Kawasaki ZZR1400 SE Performance Sport Edition other than the obvious colour differences are TTX Ohlins rear shock absorber, Akrapovic race cans with removable baffles and for 2016 a set of Brembo M50 calipers that offer the best braking system available on any bike to date,