Delivery & Returns Policy
RDM Distribution & APC Overnight
We offer free UK Mainland Delivery on all online orders over the value of £100.00. Orders under £100.00 will be subject to a delivery fee of £9.99 Except for the Scottish Isles / Highlands and N.I. – See below.
Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles and Highlands where we apply a flat rate delivery fee 0f £14.99.
N.B. Shipping outside of the UK needs to be arranged separately. As a norm, we only ship within the UK.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
The majority of our parcels are delivered by RDM Distribution. Our back office systems are fully integrated with RDM which means that the second your parcel is despatched it’s details are logged on to RDM’s central booking system. This allows both you and us to track your parcel’s every move from our door to yours!
Small items (excluding helmets and tyres) may be sent via Royal Mail, however in excess of 95% will be shipped via RDM who make daily collections from our store in the UK.
Click & Collect
We offer a Click & Collect service. Please see Frequently Asked Questions for our Click & Collect terms and procedures.
Points to Note
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services we use.
- Delivery costs are Free in the UK Mainland (Except the Highlands) on all online orders over the value of £100.00.
- Orders under £100.00 will be subject to a delivery fee of £9.99. (Except the Scottish Highlands).
- Delivery costs to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles and Highlands is £14.99.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address unless otherwise stated.
- Returned items paid for via finance may incur an administration fee. See Terms and Conditions within your finance agreement for full details.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- We will take payment at the point of ordering.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
The Customer is responsible for the costs of returning correctly supplied goods (unless they are deemed faulty).
In the event of goods supplied by us incorrectly or agreed as faulty we will refund the customer for carriage costs incurred.
How do I return an item?
At Seastar, we strive for complete customer satisfaction, however if there is an issue with your order, or you find the goods unsuitable, we will be happy to accept the return within 14 days of the purchase. Please give us a call on 01508 471919 to initiate the return process.
All items must be returned in unused, undamaged, and “like new” condition. Complete with all labels still attached.
The packaging must not be damaged and in a re-saleable condition.
Helmets must be returned unworn and undamaged. Complete with all tags in place, helmet bag, instructions, protective stickers on visor, and any other parts supplied within the box. The pin lock must not be fitted (unless factory fitted as standard).
We therefore strongly advise you try on the helmet or other goods immediately on receipt, and not remove any tags/protective stickers until you are completely satisfied and happy you will not require a refund or exchange.
When making a return, please make sure that the goods are packaged safely, and you keep the proof of postage as we cannot take any responsibility for the goods until they reach our shop.
Upon inspection, if the goods appear to be damaged or used, we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full. We may instead return your purchase to you.
I have a problem or a complaint. Can you help me?
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. If you have an issue, please contact us on 01508 471919 and we’ll do everything we can to help