Read our journey that lead to the Seastar Superbikes that exists today.
Where are we now?
So, when you are looking to understand the mis-fire you are experiencing at 120 miles per hour (on a private road of course) you will have come to the right place. Not only do the staff possess a vast knowledge of both grey and UK motorcycles, our facilities allow us to investigate these issues in a safe environment both for our staff and your pride and joy.
Our own Dyno facilities on the premises means that your machine can be run to flat out while monitoring gas/air mixture in and out. Anyone can have those facilities but knowing how to translate that information into worthwhile action takes experience.
The same experience will stand you in good stead if you need to check your machine’s frame or, if need be, straighten it. We have our own jig and, once again, experienced staff will do their best to give you the best result.
So in addition to than selling both new and used motorcycles, we offer the following services:
- Supply and Fitting of Motorcycle Parts & Accessories
- Motorcycle Servicing (All Brands)
- Repairs (Mechanical or Accident)
- Dyno Diagnostics, Fuel Tuning and Healthchecks
- Frame Alignment Correction
- Tyre Supply and Fitment
Not to mention our motorcycle Clothing Store…
The Clothing Store
We sell quality motorcycle clothing both instore and online with free UK delivery on purchases over £100. Our trained staff are able to offer custom fitting of both motorcycle helmets and bespoke leather suits whilst offering the best advice to find the item you are looking for that best serves your needs.
We stock the following brands:-
- Helmets: AGV, Shoei and Arai
- Boots: Alpinestars, Sidi, Dainese and RST
- Clothing: Ducati, Kawasaki, RST, Wolf, Held, Alpinestars and Dainese
- Thermals and Heated Clothing: Proskins and Kies
- Armour and Protection: Knox, Dainese, RST and Alpinestars