We all have a car and we like cars, but we think there are several reasons why motorcycles are better than cars.
Chances are that if you love your bikes then you'll also appreciate a nice car, in fact any engine driven vehicle can probably put a smile on your face. In the end though we usually have to decide where we are going to invest our hard earned cash and choices need to be made, do motorcycles have more to offer.
Here's our top 5 reasons motorcycles are better than cars....
1. You can fit 3 or 4 bikes into the space taken by one car, so why not make the best use of a small garage and buy motorcycles.
2. Motorcycles use less petrol.
3. Motorcycles outperform cars and don't get stuck in traffic.
4. Motorcycling gets you out in the fresh air, so obviously a good form of exercise.
5. Motorcycle riders are safer, they don't text on their phones while riding!
We admit there may be a few cons this time of year, but I'm sure you can think of a few more reasons why you love your bike a little more than your car!
Call to book a test ride on your new motorcycle today
or get in touch on01508 471919
Seastar Superbikes can be found 6 miles south of Norwich on the A140 main Norwich to Ipswich road.View Map