Seastar Superbikes - Covid-19 Update
We are open and continue to work on a “by appointment” basis. Appointments can be made via the contacts below. However, we are aiming to get our services as close to the old normal as the current situation and the safety measures required will allow.
Here is an overview how we are operating and the safety measures we have put in place in order to reduce risk for both our staff and you our valued customers. We ask for your understanding and assistance.
Motorcycles Sales: Tony Summerfield – firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 01508 471919 Option 1)
Motorcycle Service: email@example.com (Tel: 01508 471919 Option 2)
Spares & Clothing: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 01508 471919 Option 3)
If you are unsure, email email@example.com
What is happening:
Our workshop is running at a reduced level of manpower (to enable social distancing) and is solidly booked for several weeks ahead, so please expect delays in booking availability. We have a new drop off and collection system set up in order to maintain distancing, please see details below.
We’re taking online orders for clothing and accessories through our new website and via email for bikes or product. www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk
We have in excess of 10,000 products available for online purchase. We have also fine-tuned the finance section for new and used bikes that will allow you to play with the figures to get your ideal quote, soft check your credit eligibility without harming your credit rating and make a full application for finance all within the website. Once agreed we are now able to offer remote finance signing reducing your time in the shop at collection point.
Courtesy Bikes / Delivery & Collection Service
Due to insurance limitations we are currently unable to offer courtesy bikes.
Delivery and collection service is not available, however we can put you in touch with a motorcycle collection and delivery company should you have the need.
We will not be accepting cash for the foreseeable future. Please either pay by credit card (where contactless now has a limit of £45) or by direct transfer.
Our Barclays bank account details are:
The Seastar (Towel and Fabric) Company Limited
Sort Code: 20-92-08
Account No. 70791881
Service/Workshop – By appointment Only
Collection and Drop off, please go to the main door to the workshop which is situated behind the Kawasaki showroom. Ring the intercom / bell and we will come and find you.
Bikes coming in and going out will have handlebars, levers, switchgear, tank cap and rear seat / cowl cleaned down.
Shop Safety Measures
- The shop is thoroughly cleaned down on a regular basis. This is recorded.
- Notices have been placed around the shop reminding of the need to keep your distance and not totouch products or bikes without talking to a member of staff first.
- Quarantine systems have been put in place so that goods that have been handled / tried on that cannot be sanitised are placed in quarantine until safe to return to the shelves.
- All of our staff have their temperature checked on arrival and declare themselves fit and well.
- Upon entry to the building we all apply the anti Covid hand sanitizer that is available at all of the entrypoints to the shop.
- Staff wash their hands on a regular basis
- All counter and desk areas where distancing is not practical have been fitted with clear screens
- As stated above a new Drop off and collection zone has been created.
- Face masks are to be worn.
What we ask of visiting customers
- On entry to the shop, please remove gloves and apply the hand sanitiser that is available by the entry doors using the touch free dispensers supplied.
- Respect our request of maintaining social distancing of 2m as per guidelines
- Please do not touch products without first talking to a member of staff in order for us to know what needs cleaning down.
- Please be patient with us while we strive to give you the best service with a vastly reduced team.
Thank you for your understanding, assistance and support…… Vince.