This year’s Kawasaki Green Friday Launch Event will take place at Seastar Superbikes on 23rd March. Customers can see the new 2018 Kawasaki models; the Ninja H2 SX, Z900RS, Z900RS Café, Ninja ZX-10R SE and Ninja 400 on the night.
This year’s Kawasaki Green Friday Event will take place at Seastar Superbikes on 23rd March. The Kawasaki 2018 range will be on display and customers will have the opportunity to see the new Ninja H2 SX, Z900RS, Z900RS Café, Ninja ZX-10R SE and Ninja 400 in dealerships for the first time on the night.
Customers who have pre-registered to attend will be entered into a prize draw. There will be three national prizes to be won and each dealership will select a winner on the evening for a pair of BSB tickets, for a round of the winners choice.
The national prizes available are:
1st prize – VIP Tickets for two at the UK WSBK round in May, hospitality courtesy of the KRT Team
2nd prize – Off Road Experience Day for two in Gloucester with Lee Dunham Racing
3rd prize – £150 Kawasaki Clothing & Accessory Voucher
Click here to register your attendance at the Green Friday event and select Seastar Superbikes as your local dealer, to be in with a chance to win.
Z900RS CUSTOM PAINT COMPETITION
Kawasaki are also announcing the winner of the Z900RS Akashi custom paint design at the Green Friday event and the bespoke model will be on display at the winners local Kawasaki dealer. The Z900RS Akashi has been inspired by the original Z1 colours of the early 1970’s and the Akashi Works in Japan, which has developed Kawasaki motorcycles for over 50 years.
This design has been chosen from a selection of six custom paint options, all inspired by iconic models from Kawasaki’s heritage and a city in Japan home to the factories of Kawasaki Heavy Industries.
The Z900RS Akashi is a one-off model and the lucky winner will have an entirely unique custom paint scheme which is not available to purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
2. Participants must hold a current UK motorbike licence for all test ride bookings and have a valid email and postal address to
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the enquiry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or
4. Information provided by participants in registering for this promotion will only be used by Kawasaki Motors UK and the
chosen Kawasaki Dealership in future, if entrants have provided permission.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer
Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne
End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to any third parties.
7. This draw is not open to employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe
and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct
8. Each qualifying participant can enter the free draw to win advertised prizes. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Kawasaki UK will draw the prize winning customer details at random at 1:00pm on Friday 23rd March.
10. A member of the KMUK will contact the dealerships directly to advise them of their winning customers details. An email
providing further information about the prize, and how it will be co-ordinated, will be sent from KMUK to the winning
participant within five working days of the draw. The winning Participant will then be required to confirm acceptance of the
prize by replying to the email within seven days of this date.
13. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within seven days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the
prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the
14. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. KMUK reserves the right to use winning participant’s details in the press or online after the event, albeit in relation to this
16. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.