Seastar Superbikes are taking the Ducati Norwich Roadshow to the Great Yarmouth Motorcycle Takeover this year.
The Ducati UK Roadshow is going to the seaside on Saturday 6thJuly when Ducati Norwich heads to the Great Yarmouth Motorcycle Takeover and Wheels Festival. The event is jointly organised by Great Yarmouth Borough Council and On The Throttle and described as an "annual highlight" for petrolheads creating a spectacle along the Golden Mile.
2019 see’s the Great Yarmouth Motorcycle Takeover return for its 3rd year, having grown enormously over the past few years, from a few thousand to over 15,000 bikes last year! It really is a sight to behold as thousands of motorbikes make their way into Great Yarmouth and on to the seafront.
The Ducati Norwich stand and our Dyno van can be found close to the Sealife Centre Gardens so we can offer escorted Ducati demo rideouts from behind the road closure. So if you fancy a spin on a new Ducati, we've got a selection of bikes available for you to experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take a demo ride on the Hypermotard 950, the new and upgraded Multistrada range featuring the 950S and 1260 Enduro. The Panigale V4R will also be making its presence known along with the reinvigorated Diavel 1260 to name a few.
Models available are: (subject to change)
- Multistrada 950 S Touring
- Multistrada 1260 S Touring
- Multistrada 1260 Enduro
- Hypermotard 950
- Monster 821 Stealth
- Panigale 959
- Panigale V4
- Diavel 1260 S
- Scrambler Full Throttle
- Scrambler Desert Sled
Test rides are available on the hour, every hour from 10 till 4pm. To get onboard and book a test ride contact Ducati Norwich on 01508 471919. You need less than 8 points, hold a full motorcycle licence and have done so for 1 year. Appropriate motorcycle clothing must be worn and you will need to bring a driving licence photo card, your national insurance number and a credit or debit card. Pre-booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
The event is free, but this year, bikers are being asked to make a voluntary donation of just £2 per bike to park inside the road closure. As always, all profits afters costs will go to the East Anglia Air Ambulance, along with donations on the day.
Bikers can make their donation online to get a fast lane entry sticker for a quicker entrance into the festival. You can pre-buy parking stickers and avoid the queue here – http://bit.ly/Takeover-Stickers. Don't worry if you don't want to pay, there are other public pay and display parking facilities along the seafront or free parking around town.
Also new for this year, is a drop off point for helmets and leathers allowing you to make the most of festival.
We'll also have our mobile dyno van on the seafront making some noise, look out for the bright yellow Ducati Scrambler truck. If you want to get your bike on the dyno come and see us on the day and get a voucher and a time when you can bring your bike to us. It’s just £25 per run.
To book your place on the Ducati UK Roadshow in sunny Great Yarmouth, simply call Ducati Norwich on 01508 471919 today. Booking will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis as there are a limited number of bikes and scheduled availability so don’t miss out!
How The Roadshow Works:
- Arrive 20 minutes earlier than your allocated test ride time.
- Sign in so we know you have arrived and filled out all the necessary paper work.
- Listen to the safety briefing presented by California Superbike School.
- Get familiar with the bike you are booked on to ensure you are aware of all the necessary controls and riding modes, this will give you the best possible test ride experience.
- Arrive back at the seafront and give us your feedback. Tell us what you think of the bike and if you need any more information, please just ask.
- Enjoyed the day? Taken any photographs? Post them on our social media channels and we'll share and retweet. Just tag @SeastarNorfolk or #DucatiRoadshow
Remember To Bring:
- Valid UK driving licence photocard
- Your National Insurance Number (card not needed but you must know the number)
- Valid credit or debit card
- Your own suitable motorcycling clothing