- Responsible to the Managing Director
- Average 44 hours a week (including Saturdays) – Full time or job share considered
- Salary dependent on experience.
Essential qualities and requirements:
The successful applicant should be highly organised, conscientious, be able to plan and prioritise their work and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will also require the ability to work within a small dedicated team with the aim of delivering outstanding customer service through efficient management of our busy workshop. Motorcycle mechanical knowledge and a motorcycle licence may be helpful although by no means essential, but excellent IT skills is a requisite. If you’re able to demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude, while working to tight deadlines we’re looking for you.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with the workshop technicians and customers to ascertain the level of work required and gain authorisation.
- Explain the repair process and then book the customers motorcycles in for service, MOT and maintenance jobs.
- You should be able effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings.
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Raise job cards and provide customer estimates, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
- Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs, ensuring the accuracy of charging structure.
- Ensure jobs in progress are monitored, and report problems to Manager.
- Assign jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
- Relay problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Follow up with every customer having work in progress and completed.
- Notify customers ASAP of any changes, delays, or additional work needed.
- Process all associated paperwork for Ducati and Kawasaki Motorcycle Warranty registrations and ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy.
- Assist / attend Motorcycles shows/events as required.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to make things right.
If you’d like to apply for the position, please email your CV to email@example.com