You can win big in March as we get ready to mark the start of the motorcycle season with a Kawasaki Demo 'Winners Weekend' with a GBmoto J300 scooter as the Grand Prize.
With a test ride top of the pre-purchase "wish list" for most motorcycle buyers, we are hosting a two-wheel demo event with a difference at the end of March. Come and ride the new for 2014 Supernaked Z1000, the radically updated and highly praised Z1000SX plus Kawasaki’s first ever scooter in Europe, the J300.
If you don't fancy a demo ride – or have no licence and are looking at a powered two-wheeler for the first time - there's still plenty to see, do and…. win!
Kawasaki have one of the most constantly updated ranges of any motorcycle manufacturer featuring over a dozen new models in the past five years. At Seastar Superbikes, we will be offering rides on our fleet of demos - the Kawasaki J300, Ninja 300, ER6F, ZX6R, Z800, Z1000, Z1000SX, Versys1000, ZX10R and ZZR1400. (Please remember to bring BOTH PARTS of your license along if you want a ride.)
Using a simple on-line booking form to save time and hassle, riders and those that simply plan to visit to see what is going on can pre-register their attendance with Kawasaki in anticipation of a test ride on their desired machine, or to put their name “in the hat”.
Click Here for full details and online Registration Form
All who register – regardless of whether they take a test ride or not - will be entered into a Free countrywide "Winners Weekend" prize promotion with a unique GBmoto racing liveried new for 2014 J300 scooter as top prize.
Other prizes will be drawn on a regional basis with a winner for places at the Kawasaki sponsored Chris Walker Race School plus World Superbike and British Superbike hospitality prizes.
Kawasaki’s UK Marketing Manager, Mark Spiller, said the Winners Weekend would signify another significant step for Kawasaki in 2014.
“Kawasaki dealers are already gearing up for Winners Weekend planning their test fleets for two days of intense weekend action. Not only does this set the scene for riders to try before they buy at the start of many people’s active riding season, it’s also a great way to sample the amazing World of Kawasaki plus register to win some impressive prizes.
Click Here for the online Registration Form
Full Terms & Conditions:
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 21 and over.
2. Participants must hold a current UK CBT or higher license and have a valid email and postal address to participate.
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the entry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries.
4. Information provided by Participants in registering for this draw will be used by Kawasaki Motors UK and the chosen Kawasaki Dealership in future to inform entrants of relevant Kawasaki products and services.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to any third parties.
7. This draw is not open to employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct family members.
8. Each Participant can enter the free draw to win advertised prizes. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Only one Star Prize will be available to win, with three sets of regional prizes - one per RBM region – North (including Scotland and Northern Ireland), the Midlands and South, throughout the Kawasaki authorised dealer network in the UK and Northern Ireland.
10. All Participants have to validate their entry in person at a participating Kawasaki dealership during the Weekend on Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 March 2014 within dealership opening hours. No proxy or third party entries will be eligible.
11. Kawasaki UK will draw the prize winning customer details at random and Monday 31st March 2014.
12. Notification of winning dealerships will be posted on Kawasaki News UK’s Facebook and Twitter pages after 2pm on Monday 31 March 2013. In addition a member of the KMUK will contact the winning dealership directly to advise them of their winning customers details. An email providing further information about the prize, and how it will be co-ordinated, will be sent from KMUK to the winning participant within five working days of the draw. The winning Participant will then be required to confirm acceptance of the prize by replying to the email within seven days of this date.
13. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within seven days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the draw.
14. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. KMUK will deliver the GBMoto J300 machine to the Star Prize Winner’s nearest dealer, as indicated by their postcode and the KMUK website dealer locator.
16. KMUK reserves the right to use winning participants details in the press or online after the event, albeit in relation to this event only.
17. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.
The prize and promoter:
1. The winning star prize is a limited edition GBmoto J300 followed by regional prizes of 1 Chris Walker Race School Experience per region, a pair of VIP passes and tickets at the May round of World Superbikes at Donington Park. a pair of VIP passes and tickets with GBmoto at any 2014 British Superbike Round (excluding Assen, The Netherlands
2. This draw is organised and promoted by Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF. It is governed by the laws of England.
3. No purchase is necessary to take part in this draw.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. Travel Insurance and associated costs are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The names of winner and their county of residence will be available by request following the final draw.
Kawasaki Motors UK - Terms and Conditions:
1. Kawasaki Motors UK reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Star prize or regional prizes, at any time and without notice.
Call to book a test ride on your new motorcycle today
or get in touch on01508 471919
Seastar Superbikes can be found 6 miles south of Norwich on the A140 main Norwich to Ipswich road.View Map